- 03 89 47 00 26
The early church was built in the 12th century. The three-storied Romanesque bell-tower is perforated by twin windows separated by small columns with cubic capitals. The church was enlarged in 1822. The nave and the choir were rebuilt perpendicular to the early church. The bell-tower, which was strengthened and renovated in 1977, and the old choir, which is the current sacristy, were preserved from the early church.
- Through a gravel road
Distance (km) à la gare la plus proche
Rates in €
- Adult rate 0