- 03 89 47 01 17
The early church was built in the town center. This church was first named in the year 1338 and belonged to the parisch of Rouffach. In the year 1450 the church gains to independence. A new church was built between 1836 and 1841 in front of the cemetery. Four bells are presently in the bell tower.
Distance (km) à la gare la plus proche
Rates in €
- Adult rate 0