The Chapelle Saint-Léon was constructed in neo-Roman style on the site of the former castle keep. Consecrated in 1894, the chapel is dedicated to Pope Saint-Léon IX.
On the vaulted ceiling are painted medallions by the artist Martin, in 11th century style, depicting 7 scenes from the life of Saint-Léon, while the stained-glass windows, dating from 1895, symbolise the Saints of Alsace, many of the Counts of Eguisheim.
|Opening hours||Ouvert de 8h à 18h |
On a route that is accessible by bus
Distance (km) à la gare la plus proche
|Distance (km) à la gare la plus proche||7 |
Package visits offered
|Free visit|| |
|Guided tour for groups with reservation|| |