This church is dedicate to Catherine from Alexandria. The franciscan order settled in Rouffach in 1250. The first church was built between 1280 and 1300. It was one the only church in Alsace built by a mendicant order.
Accès libre. Visible uniquement de l'extérieur.
- By bus
- On a route that is accessible by bus
Distance (km) à la gare la plus proche
Rates in €
- Adult rate 0