The church is situated in the upper part of the village, near the ruin from an early castle. In the 14th century the village belonged to the noble family Schaller and then Rotberg. The oldest parts from the church were built in the 11th century. The upper part was built in baroque style in 1772 and the spire in 1882. The roman apse was replaced by a gothic choir and buttresses in the 14th century.
- By bus
Distance (km) à la gare la plus proche
Rates in €
- Adult rate 0