The early church and the cemetery were surrounded by a fortification. The present bell tower was built in the 12th century. The massive lower part is pierced by loopholes. Two floors form the upper part where we can see twin windows, small columns and cubic capitals. The present spire was built several centuries after. The nave has been changed many times like in the year 1786. The present church results from works in the year 1834.
Distance (km) à la gare la plus proche
Rates in €
- Adult rate 0