Chapel Notre-Dame du Schauenberg

Pfaffenheim

Situated between Pfaffenheim and Gueberschwihr, this chapel was founded in the 15th century and dedicate to the Blessed Virgin. Place of pilgrimage since 1483. Beautiful all-round view over the region.

Opening hours

de 10h à 20h

Accessibility

  • Through a gravel road
  • Through a small sealed road
  • On a route that is accessible by bus

Distance (km) à la gare la plus proche

4

Package visits offered

Free visit

Practical services

  • Group reception
  • Aire de pique nique
  • Shops /Sale of goods
  • Local tourist information
  • Point d’eau (eau potable)
  • Picnic room

Catering on spot

  • Drinks
  • Food for groups
  • Food for individuals

Facilities

  • Terrasse
  • Toilets

Rates in €

  • Adult rate 0