Namensstein
- www.fort-mutzig.eu
- Contact
- 06 08 84 17 42
Dinsheim sur Bruche
The Namensstein was built in October 1896 for the inaugural ceremony of the fortress of Mutzig. Situated in a not approachable zone, it was deprived of its main symbolic elements after 1918. It was moved at the reception of thefort and restored. A copy of the German imperial eagle and the name plate "Feste Kaiser Wilhem II" were replaced on the monument, so as the two barrels.
Opening hours
Accès libre
Accessibility
- Through a small sealed road
Package visits offered
Free visit |