Convent Saint-Mark


The convent Saint-Marc was built in 676 by Dagobert II. This Benedictine abbey was part of the bishopric from Strasburg. During the Middle Ages, the abbey was devastated many times. It was rebuilt in the 11th century. In 1762, it was restored by the abbey from Ebersmunster.

Opening hours

de 10h à 17h


  • Through a gravel road

Distance (km) à la gare la plus proche


Package visits offered

Free visit

Size of group


Languages spoken

German English

Practical services

  • Group reception
  • Shops /Sale of goods

Rates in €

  • Adult rate 0